Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Death Threats? From the Kind, Tolerant and Compassionate Liberals? Who 'da thunk it?

Opera star Andrea Bocelli backs out of singing at Trump's inauguration after receiving death threats

I read a lot of news in the English papers because their reporters have no ax to grind and I think the news is more accurate. Articles I've read in the American press say Bocelli was worried about his fans' backlash, but the English papers are reporting he received death threats. In view of all the threats coming from liberal land and their campaign violence and dirty tricks, I believe it. I'm only sorry Bocelli didn't have the courage to hang in. But isn't it interesting that the kind and tolerant bunch who won't let a baker refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay "marriage" are fine with doing everything they can to prevent any famous entertainers from performing at the inauguration. Hey, I think Trump should skip the rich and famous elitists and look for great talent among the little guys. Wouldn't that be refreshing?

No comments:

Post a Comment