Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

All I Want for Christmas is a Genderqueer Teddy Bear

"...and a Genderqueer Teddy Bear."
Sally Ann, a small girl missing her 2 front teeth:  Thanta! Thanta!

Santa:  Well, hello little girl...Sally Ann is it?

Sally:  Yeth!

Santa:  Ho ho ho. Well, what is it that you want Santa to bring you this Christmas, Sally Ann?

Sally Ann, whispering in Santa's ear:  Thanta, I want a Genderqueer teddy bear! The one with the symbols on his...or is it her...or maybe their…chest...or is it breast or ...I got it! It's a reconstructed girl chest likes Caitlyn Jenner gotts! He's a boy who wants to be a girl just like the girl in my nursery school wants to be a boy! We get to choose our own pronoun now, Thanta!!

Santa...thinking:  Good grief. What on earth is this child being taught? And who is teaching it to her? Her kindergarten? Surely not!



It's disgusting how so many people
just completely ignore me on the shelf.
I often think it's because I'm white then
realize I have initials on my chest which
probably don't exactly match theirs.
But I think the real reason is because
they think I'm the mascot for GQ Magazine.
Kind of like a bunny is for Playboy.
Teddy, genderqueer bear
Well, Santa, yes, it surely is Sally Ann's National Education Association (NEA) run public school who is teaching her these things. Just check out these websites all aimed at young children:

Transgender student rights emerging challenge for America's schools

Schools in Transition: A Guide to Support Transgender Students in K-12

An Educator Steps up for LGBTQ Youth of Color

Gay-Straight Alliances create safer, more affirming schools for all students

NEA's Legal Guidance to Transgender Students' Rights

NEA Praises President Obama's Directive on Transgender Youth

68 Page Downloaded Transition Guide for Supporting Transgender Students in K-12 Schools

A School Employee's Guide to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, & Transgender Issues

This is merely the tip of the iceberg. Our public school system, under the leadership of the NEA, is where the transgender agenda has made its meteoric rise.



No comments:

Post a Comment